Some other benefits of Blossoming Mothers Online Supportive Community:
- form connections with other moms experiencing similar challenges
- build community
- find support for the daily ups and downs of motherhood as well as the bigger issues
- learn to see obstacles as opportunities for personal growth
- truly experience that you are not alone in your struggles
- learn tools to help you thrive as a mother- when you thrive so do your children!
Katherine Aucoin, Registered Therapeutic Counsellor
Support groups a great way for moms of all stages to connect and share experiences of motherhood, and to receive support from a skilled counsellor who is also a mama.
I really enjoy the group session format, not only because it is more affordable than one-on-one sessions, but also because the interaction between participants can be so powerfully healing.
I very quickly felt connected to the other mamas in the group, because although we were in different parts of the world, we related to each other's struggles and wins.
I was touched by the other mamas' stories and vulnerable sharing, and it made me feel that I was safe to let myself be seen too.
- Support Group Member